1. Press and hold the cotton / gauze pack at the point of extracted tooth socket with the support of opposite tooth for about 45 minutes.
2. After 45 minutes remove the cotton pack and remember not to spit for the entire day.
3. Take a glass of normal water and then you can consume any type of soft and semi-solid food along with drinks, viz. mildly hot tea, coffee etc.
4. Do not lie flat while sleeping. Prop up your head with pillows.
5. For 7 days, starting from the next day of extraction you should gently rinse your mouth with a glass of luke warm water for atleast 3-4 times a day.
6. You can brush your teeth avoiding the area of extraction and can also take normal bath.
7. Smoking and/or intake of alcohol, for at least 48 hours post extraction is strictly prohibited.
8. Follow the prescription of the concerned Dental Surgeon and take medicines as prescribed. Do remember to inform him/her regarding all other diseases, if you have any, including your daily medicines intake.
N.B. : In case of Post Operative Swelling or Bleeding contact your concerned Dental Surgeon / Clinic OR report it to your nearby Government Hospital.
Smile and Profile